We require an internal auditor with three to five years of experience in accounting, medium sized businesses, to conduct independent audits of increased complexity, under the direction of an audit manager to assess and verify the effectiveness of internal controls, adequacy of financial books and records, and efficiency and effectiveness of operating procedures.
- Conduct internal audit engagements in accordance with the annual audit plan
- Assists with scoping and planning engagements
- Understand the detailed processes within the scope of the audit and assesses the controls designed within processes
- Prepare audit test plans with the assistance of the Audit Manager
- Prepare clear and comprehensive working papers in accordance with generally accepted auditing / IIA standards and Internal Audit Department standards
- Provide regular communication of the status of audit work to client management, as appropriate, and to Internal Audit management
- Identify control gaps and audit findings and makes recommendations designed to remediate control deficiencies.
Contact us here with your current cv and reference “Internal Auditor”